Henderson Southeast Corporation has been serving the Melbourne area since 1986 and has developed several business park projects, building renovations, tenant fit-ups and build-to-suit facilities.
Henderson Southeast Corporation is part of The Henderson Group,
) established in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania in 1923 by Wilbur C. Henderson Sr. and Wilbur C. Henderson Jr. Our aim is to be a market driven firm, enabling us to build a variety of products that best suit the needs of the workplace to ensure long-term appreciation of our assets and our Tenants. Our range of products encompass facilities such as suburban office buildings (single and multi-storied), manufacturing, flex and warehouses.
The Henderson Group currently owns and manages over 3,300,000+ square feet in Philadelphia. Henderson Southeast Corporation oversees 604,000+ square feet of facilities and has 20+ acres of vacant land available for development.