Corporate Social Responsibility
Through the Wilbur C. & Betty Lea Henderson Foundation, we are proud to give back to the communities we serve. Here are some of the organizations we’ve worked with:
- The Henderson Group has made a commitment to Fulton County Medical Center to contribute $1M over the next five years to build a wellness facility in Betty Lea Henderson’s name.
- Delco Hi-Q — the oldest continuous academic quiz competition in the United States
- Taylor Community Foundation — Henderson provides scholarships for three nursing students
- Delaware County Veterans Memorial
- Southeast Delco School District — Henderson provides AEDs and training for all teachers in the school district
- Family Lives on Foundation — a support program for children experiencing grief based in Exton, PA
- Caring Hands through Media Presbyterian Church
Locally, Henderson Southeast supports several organizations including:
- Brevard PALS 5K Run/Walk for Autism Awareness — supporting families and children with Autism.
- National Fire Safety Council, Inc. FirePup Program/Melbourne Fire Department — teaching children and the community vital fire safety and burn prevention.